After a long, tiring week of work, what we really crave for is a relaxing dip in some luxurious spa out there, but that could really max out your credit cards. So, instead of going out, wouldn’t it be more economical & satisfying to bring some of that spa styling to the comfort your home itself. At Aquilo, we have a perfect solution to that!
All you need to do is to customize your bathroom with our latest sanitary ware products. With an impressive and luxurious collection of spa and sanitary ware, Aquilo lets you make the most of your very own spa space. In short, Aquilo is the ideal solution to your luxury bath needs. Here are few tips to help you design the perfect spa:
1. Asian Feel with Wooden Accent: Wooden slats are a great choice in winters as well as summers. It gives you an Asian and ethnic feeling.
2. Texture Accessories: You can make use of designer pillows, elegant wall hangings, rugs and colorful bed covers to accessories your spa. Beautiful textures like wood and stone can bring life into your spa room.
3. Bring The Outdoors Indoors: You can create a natural essence of outdoors indoors by making use of bamboo, stones and waterfalls. Natural elements such as water and garden can add serenity to your spa room.
4. Color Association: Adding colors can definitely create a relaxing and refreshing ambiance. Depending on your choice, you can decor your spa space with either bright colors or soothing light colors.
5. Light Therapy: You can add plenty of dim lights or skylights for natural lighting. The choice of light is an important factor to consider when designing your spa as it can bring in a lot of difference.
6. Use Clear Glass: The one component that creates continuity is transparency. Thus, using clear glass can make your spa look much larger and give a mesmerizing feel.
7. Dramatic Doors: Sparkling shower with glass door perfectly fits and beautifies your spa space. Beautify your plain looking door with water features, lighting and plants.
8. Sink the Tub: Depending on your home space, you may be able to add a portable hot tub. This will create an excellent atmosphere. If possible include a fireplace or flame table.
9. Open up the View: A small window in your spa room or next to the tub can make your spa look spacious and also give you a chance to enjoy the outdoors.
10. Neatness Counts: Keep unwanted products tucked away in cabinets or drawers and neatly arrange your towels to beautify your spa space.